December 2020 2
- OCTOBER 2020: ‘London Mural’ Festival — London, UK
- SEPTEMBER 2020: ‘Ceci N’est Pas Un Tag’ Festival — Saint-Quentin, France
- SEPTEMBER 2020: Mural Painting — Kirkcudbright, Scotland
- AUGUST 2020: ‘Gargar’ Festival — Penelles, Spain
- AUGUST 2020: Mural Painting — Saumur, France
- JULY 2020: ‘Stornara’ Festival — Stornara, Italy
- JAN/MARCH 2020: Mural painting — Paris, France
“I returned to Penge in South London to paint my last mural of the year: a portrait of Gordon Gibbens. Gordon was a unstoppable photographer who took pictures of street art and graffiti all over London and beyond, for almost two decades. In 2012, he was diagnosed with cancer, at the age of 81. Despite being ill and weakened by more health issues over time, or being in a wheelchair during his last few months, nothing could stop his love for street art! He kept on travelling all over the city to take photos with the help of his daughter Jane and her husband Tom. You can read his full story in the book How Graffiti Saved My Dad’s Life published by Colossive Press.
Thanks to Steve from London Calling for the spot & his family for supplying the original photo.
“Anything’s better than a blank wall…”